NOKIA LUMINA 820
- Nokia Lumia 820 is a mid range smartphone
- The phone runs Windows 8 Phone OS, powered by 1.5GHz Dual core processor with 1GB RAM
- The phone has a 4.3″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Nokia Lumia 820 has an 8MP camera and a VGA secondary camera
- The phone has a 1650mAh battery, providing 14 hours talk time in 2G and 8 hours in 3G
- The phone has 8GB internal memory, expandable by upto 32GB via micro SD card
NOKIA LUMINA 820 PRICE IN INDIA
Nokia Lumia 820 is a mid range smartphone running the latest WIndows phone 8 OS. The phone is scheduled to be available in 4th Quarter of 2012.
Design and Specifications
Nokia Lumia 820 is a mid range smartphone from Nokia. The phone is among the first to run Windows phone 8 OS and will be powered by a 1.5Ghz Dual core Krait processor with 1GB RAM. The phone has a 4.3″ AMOLED QVGA resolution, capacitive touch screen. The phone is fairly slim and handy with dimensions of 123.8 x 68.5 x 9.9 mm but is weighty at 160 g.
Camera and Multimedia
The phone has an 8MP camera with 3264×2448 pixels resolution. The camera has addition features such as auto focus, LED flash and geo tagging. There is also a standard secondary camera for video calling. The phone supports playback of audio files MP3,WAV,eAAC+ and WMA. The phone runs video files in MP4,H.264,H.263 and WMV formats.
Connectivity and Features
Nokia Lumia 820 runs on quad band 2G , quad band 3G and also 4G LTE networks.The phone can connect to the internet via GPRS, EDGE as well as Wifi. The phone supports Bluetooth 3.1 and micro USB 2.0 for meeting the connectivity requirements of users. The phone is also NFC compliant.
Battery and Storage
The phone houses a 1650mAh that provides up to 14 hours of talk time in 2G and 8 hours in 3G networks. The phone has 8GB of internal memory as well as 7 GB of extra cloud storage space in Skydrive. The phone comes with an external memory card Slot to expand the memory by up to 32GB.